School Monitor’s School accounting software module allows you to easily manage the money flowing in and out of the institution. Manage your Fees vouchers, sales invoices, while keeping expenses in check. Record, monitor and reconcile your bank accounts and transactions, and collaborate with your accountant in real-time. Most importantly, Accounts management module in School Monitor helps you make better, more informed and stay on top of your annual budgeting.
- Ledger: Useful to track various internal funds like student activity funds to athletic or faculty funds. School Monitor offers unlimited number of accounts, sub-accounts with at most performance.
- Daybook: Helps to maintain a descriptive and chronological record of day-to-day financial transactions.
- Daily Collection report:The daily collection report displays all transactions, student’s payments, for the day or date range.
- Balance Sheet: Provides the statement of the financial position of the institution which states the assets, liabilities etc. in a particular point in time.
- Trial balance: It is now Simple with School Monitor to get the list of closing balances of the ledger accounts on a specific date for the preparation of financial statements.